Spring has sprung, folks! Here are seven more reasons that this week can be awesome!

I am loving this credenza found in LonAnne's house tour at Design Sponge. I think I'll be buying some spray paint this week and getting some pops of color of my own.

This sleek and modern guest house is actually a converted storage container. Oh, the things I could do with unlimited funds.

Artist Jillian Tamaki was commissioned to make these amazing Penguin Classics covers. Hand-embroidered, they capture the style of each of the texts perfectly. Do. Need.

It makes me happier than I can tell you that flare jeans are coming back. So much more flattering than skinnies. Here's a collection of celebs wearing the style, found on WhoWhatWear.
This table I found at Little Green Notebook is exactly what I want for our dining room table. We're thinking maybe next weekend will be the big supply-shopping day.

Basically, my dream house. Ever since I was a little girl I've wanted to live in an English cottage, covered in ivy. Here's a whole post of similar digs.

Trying to eat healthy is hard. Thank goodness for blueberries. I've been obsessed with the super food lately, and am more than interested in testing out this Blueberry Oatmeal Grape-Nuts Cookies over at Serious Eats.


Leave a Response