On The Hunt: Cabinet Knobs and Pulls

Sorry for the radio silence, guys. Lots of personal stuff going on right now. Sometimes it's nice to have a hobby to distract yourself though. 

Since most of the major color tones throughout the apartment are neutrals, I want to incorporate pops of color through smaller pieces and elements. And since I love personalization in every nook and cranny of the house, colorful and unique knobs are the perfect way to knock out both goals!

Here are just a few of the options I've found around the web:

(Clockwise from top left: 1. Black Confetti/Dull Brushed Nickel Knob, $8. 2. Glass Melon Knob, $8. 3. Granita Knob, $6. 4. Pewter Bison Knob, $6. 5. Season Knob, $7.50 6. Ripe Melon Pull, $6. 7. Cabinet Caret Knob, $6. 8. Dotted Zinnia Knob, $8.
I'll eventually be putting new knobs on the dresser and vanity in my bedroom, the cabinets in the kitchen and bathroom, the dresser in the dining room and the cabinet in the living room. Because of that, I'll need styles that run the gamut. Antique and romantic for the bedroom, funky and eclectic for the LR/DR, modern, with a sense of humor for the kitchen.

I love the antique look of a lot of these, and the jewel tones are exactly what I want for color infusion. For some reason I'm totally obsessed with the bison above; I think it reminds me of home.

(Clockwise from top left: 1. Lucky Number Knob, $8. 2. Rosy Knob, $6. 3. Green Traditional Glass Knob, $9. 4. Cartographer's Cultured Knob, $10. 5. Brass Twig Knob, $10. 6. Black Swirl Art Glass Knob, $8. 7. Glass Zinnia Knob, $6. 8. Sky Blue Ceramic Knob, $2.75.
Maps and trees and flowers, oh my! So many to choose from! Which are your favorites?

Leave a Response