Welcome to Our Home (Blog)!

Hello, world!

Welcome to this place I created: a place where I can share all of my new home adventures. Where might that home be, you ask? Why, in a beautiful old building in the Morningside Heights neighborhood of Harlem.


That's right after Columbia and right before all of the good soul food. The apartment itself is a bit of a gem as far as Manhattan real estate is concerned. It has two bedrooms, an ample kitchen, a dining room AND a living room. It's certainly a lot more room than most New Yorkers are used to, but there are a few beings calling this place home.

Aside from myself, the residents of our Harlem Home include my wonderful boyfriend Grant and our two doggy pals, Charlie (an 8-year-old Lab/Chow mix) and Homer (a 1-year-old Lab/Daschund mix). So, that means Grant, who works as a freelance video editor (you may have seen his work here and here), can have an office and the pups can have plenty of room to run around.

Isn't he cute!
Brothers and best buds















So, that's about it. I hope you enjoy the blog! I have big plans for the place... just you wait and see!

Leave a Response