DIY Mani: Abstract Florals


Hello all! I know, I know... long time, no blog. I promise there's a good reason for my absence. But first, while I was away I celebrated my 30th birthday. Grant took me on an-all day B-day extravaganza that saw us traveling upstate to Palisade's Mall and checking out the Rockettes at Radio City. It was an amazing day, and I really could not ask for a better husband. He also gifted me with several nail art tools... what a guy! I thought I'd test some of them out and am so pleased with the results!





Zoya, Nail Polish in Megan/ Nail Art, Mini Pens 5-Pack in Rainbow Brights

I can say without a doubt that mini pens are my new favorite thing. Up until this point I had used every trick in the book to do my nail art (safety pins, Q-tips, Sharpies), but nothing delivers the precision that these bad boys do. And the best part about this particular project is that you could really go with any color palette and totally change up the look of the nails. It might Fall, but my nails are dreaming of Spring! 

Leave a Response