Copycat: Jonathan Adler Vases

Confession: I don't have a vase in my house. Whenever Grant gets me flowers I have to fill up a giant collectable cup we got at a Jets game and and home visitors are too distracted by the flowers to notice what they're sitting in. While I love the Jets (even during seasons like this) I would also like something a little *ahem* classier to let my stems soak in. The thing is, though, vases are pretty darned expensive. Anything worth putting out in public anyway. So how can you get a designer piece on a Walmart budget? We're talking two vases for less than $25!!! Check it out below!


Charade Drape, Charade Spice and Charade Cloud Vases by Jonathan Adler, Neiman Marcus/ Salong Vase(s), IKEA/ Tulip Fabric Paint, Hobby Lobby/ Rust-Oleum Painter's Touch 2X Satin Spray Paint in Heirloom White, Home Depot

Leave a Response