Best of MBFW S/S 2014

Here is NYC we just wrapped up another Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week. It's always a fun time in the city, especially if you have a chance to check out what the city's chic and stylist wear to see and be seen. If you don't live here or you don't work in fashion, you might know that the week is packed with events. There are the shows at the tents (the official MBFW shows), then there are hundreds of off-site shows. Most of these also have after parties, as well as book signings, blogger events, website popups, magazine fetes, and the list goes on and on.

This year I had the opportunity to attend the launch of OK! TV, held at Lavo. I used to work at the magazine and there were tons of reality stars there, so the whole thing was amazing. And while I didn't actually attend any shows, I followed them all online... and loved so much of what I saw.

Below you'll find three of my favorite looks from my Top 10 S/S 2014 Collections... and a few extra from Jenny Packham because, I mean, come on.











Leave a Response