Dreading the week ahead? I have some solace for you!

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles found at Our Little Behive. Do. Want.
I'm dying at this Gotham City ring from the Noir Jewelry DC Comics line. I love gunmetal. I love gaudy rings. I love Batman.
Last week's Design Sponge post about Constance Spry, featuring this adorable and inspiring illustration by Julia Rothman.
I have variations on every piece in this outfit found at The Clothes Horse. As soon as the rain stops, I will try the combo out!
This pirate ship room by Kuhl Design Build found on Ohdeedoh.
This wedding favor idea at Once Wed. Free sunglasses AND a caricature without sitting on a nasty stool outside of Central Park? Sweet.
This room I found posted on Wicker & Stitch. Yellow and gray color scheme, tufted velvet couch, Noguchi coffee table, a ridiculous amount of chairs. Lurve.

One Response to

  1. I love every single thing. Can you believe that pirate ship?!?

Leave a Response